Sunday, October 24, 2004

A great journey

I love the journey that we read about of Dan and Neo ... and even more of Kerry and Kincaid in A New Kind of Christian and The Story we find ourselves in. The thing I love the most is the passion in me that it awakes. It's so ace! Reading them has re-awakened my passion for life and for journeying with people in getting caught up in "the story that we find ourselves in" rather than the story we lose ourselves in.
So often for me and for many around me the faiht that has been passed on to us has had both really life-giving things in it, and also things that really bind us up ... things that don't lead to freedom. The journey of Dan, Neo etc in these books, and my journey and the journey of other around me over the last few years excites me because it's about embracing the adventure that the life that God's created for brings and helps free us from all that binds us - wherever that's come from.

Would you like to join us journeying? If you'd like to write on the blog about your thoughts as sparked by your journey with Dan, Neo, Kerry etc etc leave a comment with your email address and we'll invite you to join or email me at mailto:barbd@lexicon.net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home